Wednesday 13 October 2010

designs for floor plans and interiors for my Castle

my kitchen and piano room design for my Dream Home Castle. Both in pastels.





This is the ground floor plans, which I included a swimming pool to the rear of the property.



I designed the shape of the pool from my drawing of an abstract thistle shape which I thought was a subtle way of incorporating a scottish element without it looking too obvious.



This is the first floor plan showing the bedrooms all leading off central staircase and hallway.  The master bedroom has a balcony overlooking beautiful gardens.





This would be my dream location, on the banks of lock Awe or similar. I drew building then kept it obviously out of perspective and added it to the landscape.




My inspiration board for my dream home which shows my love for family life mixed with beautiful scottish scenery and nature. This together with being by the water makes the perfect combination for a peaceful, inspirational, ever changing environment for happy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment